Wednesday, March 16, 2005

manage to wrap-up most of my deadline for the day, and i really feel tired. also managed to change the look of my blog, but it is still a work in progress. hope to finish it as soon as possible.

only a few more days to go and it's vacation time again. holy week is just days a way. too bad i won't be able to spend it much with my family, cause i'll be at home in manila fixing the place. at least they will be moving back with me by april. and we'll be whole again. never knew living alone is such a total drag now that i'm married. it didn't seem to matter way back when i was still single. guess growing old each day, changes people's perspective. and i'm really glad that we'll be together again.

a few more minutes and it's home time. probably hit the pencil and pc again for the nth time. that's how i spend most of my extra time, at least i get to finish some stuff. been working on some character designs for an american for a month now, and we're not still done, a few more changes and we will be ready for the book. it's fun doing it, only setback is i have to move back my schedule for my personal projects until all these extra works are done. easy choice when they are a paying gig.

that's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home